To post messages please, Login or Register

I’m trying a 24-hr fast

Home Forums Intermittent Fasting Forum Eat Stop Eat Results I’m trying a 24-hr fast

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AlexaFit 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

fitgirl
    Participant

I am pretty scared of how “hard” I think this is going to be. Part of *why* I want to try this is because I am afraid. I really don’t understand WHERE the “fear” comes from, but it’s there, and I’m going to try and tackle it.

I have protein powder with me, in case it just gets too overwhelming for me.

At this point, it’s just a “skipped breakfast”, so no big deal. But, come lunch-time, that will be the “crunch”-time.

I am hopeful.

AlexaFit
    Participant

You can do this!

Drink lots of water and/or no calorie fluids like green tea, powerade zero.. I use this stuff for my water called Arizona pomegranate green tea sugar free iced tea mix.. Love it! Gum helps a lot too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My FREE Book Offer for New Readers

Sign Up For My "Intermittent Fasting. Immersion" Newsletter and Get a Copy of Eat Stop Eat Book Absolutely FREE. Pay Only For Shipping!

You will also get my fresh ideas, practical insights & hacks delivered straight to your inbox.

I take your privacy seriously. No spam.